- Borderline insanity: The ACT residents trapped by state politics should serve as a warning
- Eight ways to admit you didn’t do your research
- If you’re tall, you’re twice as likely to get COVID
- The COVIDSafe app: Just another expensive fail?
- New technology can ascertain your political views by the look on your face
The 365 docobites crew are still hanging in Aix en Provence, this time chatting to Dutch docobitee Berthold, who understands all too well the importance of friendship amongst strangers…
Aix en Provence (part 2)
The Big Smoke is proud to promote the adventures
of the 365 docobites crew
and will feature a “Stranger of the week” every Friday,
so check back each week to see
who you get to meet next!
About 365 docobites…
The 365 docobites team, Epiphany and Carl, are travelling across five continents for an entire year to introduce the 365 docobites community to a “stranger a day” via a vlog of short and shorter documentaries.
Each docobite will be as unique as the stranger it features, allowing their identity to drive the content. Whether we’re with a stranger for a moment or a day, 365 docobites will capture the essence of that time in their life; humorous or horrific, dramatic or delightful.
What do these people look like?
What do they think about?
What makes them laugh, cry, scream and shout?
What is life like for the strangers of the world?