- Nearly 80% of Australians affected in some way by the bushfires
- Fossil fuel companies dominate ‘top tax dodgers’ list
- Domestic abuse or genuine relationship? Our welfare system can’t tell the difference
- An oral history of the problems men have with oral sex
- Report finds that only 15% are happy at work, here’s 8 ways to be happier in yours
A little Friday fun as “TBS Likes” dances into the streets…er…delves into YouTube, to find you the Top 5 (creepiest) Music Videos without Music…
The Internets is great.
Always funny, always there for us.
Never wants anything back other than our time, money and precious eyesight.
One of the better things to come out of YouTube are the “Music videos without music” clips. From Miley Cyrus smacking her gum to David Bowie frolicking down the street, we selected the Top 5 creepiest clips.
1. TV Series F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Opening
2. Pharrell Williams – Happy
3. Miley Cyrus – We can’t stop
4. David Bowie & Mick Jagger – Dancing in the street
5. Iggy Azalea – Fancy