- Woman legally changes her ‘weird name’, mum loses the plot
- NSW renters facing homelessness as legislation comes up short
- #DanLiedPeopleDied: How a spurious hashtag revealed our ‘information disorder’ problem
- While tech giants circle TikTok, a local ban seems unlikely
- Whataboutism: The other epidemic gripping the nation
In our continuing push to expose art hidden from the eye, TBS has paired with a group who capture street art in all its forms.
Sydney’s street art scene is set to explode in a palpable earthquake of vast colour and style. Unfortunately, street art is a temporary form, and for the most part, hidden. As a result of Grant Spencer’s grand, recent TBS piece, we’ve joined forces with the genius Facebook group Street Art Sydney Style to further showcase our burgeoning art scene.
Street Art Sydney Style is an open Facebook group, solely devoted to the promotion of street art. The members of the group all upload the work – all of which is fair amazing. Give them a follow, get sharing, and lose yourself in their wondrous back catalogue.
Here’s a sample:
(Images sourced by Street Art Sydney Style group members: Matthew Titmuss, Graeme Finn & Sacha Zunic)
(Images sourced by: Matthew Tittmus, Graeme Finn, Sascha Zunic.)