- Changing the date changes nothing – I suggest we opt for celebration
- This invasion day, we’re asking you to pay the rent
- ‘The Gentleman’ shows that Guy Ritchie can still Guy Ritchie
- The fire-affected people of NSW don’t want ad hoc policy, they want to be listened to
- We’ve had an anti-corruption body since 2006, so where the bloody hell are they?
In our continuing push to expose art hidden from the eye, TBS has paired with a group who capture street art in all its forms.
Sydney’s street art scene is set to explode in a palpable earthquake of vast colour and style. Unfortunately, street art is a temporary form, and for the most part, hidden. As a result of Grant Spencer’s grand, recent TBS piece, we’ve joined forces with the genius Facebook group Street Art Sydney Style to further showcase our burgeoning art scene.
Street Art Sydney Style is an open Facebook group, solely devoted to the promotion of street art. The members of the group all upload the work – all of which is fair amazing. Give them a follow, get sharing, and lose yourself in their wondrous back catalogue.
Here’s a sample:
(Images sourced by Street Art Sydney Style group members: Matthew Titmuss, Graeme Finn & Sacha Zunic)
(Images sourced by: Matthew Tittmus, Graeme Finn, Sascha Zunic.)