- Recently unemployed eligible for $750 a week ‘job keeper’ payment
- Will this pandemic force us to understand our privilege?
- Study: Only two hours of Googling required to become an expert
- We’re living through the age of the terribly named child. Believe it.
- With parliament shut down, why are our politicians on full pay?
Ever wanted to see your teacher outside of class? Well, as Collective Noun shows, the fantasy doesn’t always match the reality.
Collective Noun ask themselves questions; questions the rest of us won’t, but that still need to be asked. Example: Remember that attractive teacher you had a thing for? Yeah. That one. The one that’d show you improvement if you just applied yourself. Yep.
You’re lucky it didn’t get that far.
Fortunately, they’ve lived it, so you don’t have to.
Who are Collective Noun?
Well, who better to explain than…themselves?
“Each week we will deliver good ol’ fashion farm fresh sketch videos to you. Our sketches are grown free range using only the best organic scripts, so it’s guilt-free viewing. Sketch comedy, just like grandma used to make; that’s the Collective Noun guarantee.”
Collective Noun is the insane construct of Zach Mander, Michael Parente, Sam Borgert and Dom Fay.
Get can find more Collective Noun at: