- While tech giants circle TikTok, a local ban seems unlikely
- Whataboutism: The other epidemic gripping the nation
- Listening to music while studying is fine (unless you’re an introvert)
- In predicting AI crimes of the future, UK academics have revealed the biggest threat
- How to start a cult…in five easy steps!
Now that the Melbourne Cup is beyond us, we’ve found another race, just as polarising and much more ridiculous. Greyhound Racing. With Monkeys.
In the world of the not too distant past, the noble sport of Greyhound racing was a much more noble, more primal pursuit. For some reason, in the moving and shaking blur of 1930’s America it was de riguer to race Greyhounds with Monkeys on the back.
Not a typo.
I’m unsure if words can approach the hideous spectacle, or even offer a cogent response, so enjoy (or sit aghast) at the video evidence below:
(Source Youtube. User: volksjager88)