- First Nations teen subjected to “brutal police assault” demands justice
- My life needs an undo button – let me explain
- Premier clamps down on ‘illegal’ Black Lives Matter protest
- More mums are blocking their kids on social media
- What the guano wars of the 19th century can teach us about applying science to 2020
There’s an illusion doing the rounds of Internet land, which hides faces in the branches of a tree. So, how many can you spot?
The illusion below hides the faces of x amount of notable world leaders in a tree. We were able to make out Mikhail Gorbachev and David Boon. According to reputable Internet sources, there is a total of 11 faces hidden within the branches, but the best we could manage was meagre nine.
If anyone is cluey enough to spot all 11, please be a darl and point out each of the faces in the comments section. Moreover, for the advanced lateral thinkers among you, unfocus your eyes and start again. Quickest answer wins a special prize, in which the Editor will clean a room of your choosing.