- Bettina Arndt’s Order of Australia is further questioned after allegations surface
- Being strip searched in public was one of the most terrifying ordeals of my life
- McKenzie joined gun club mere days before rubber stamping their funding
- What refereeing your kids taught me about our politics
- The local organisation solving homelessness without government help
German photographer Sebastian Erras has forgone the other highlights of Barcelona to capture…the floors. Danke Seb.
Ah, Barcelona. One of the most uniquely beautiful cities in Europe, if not the entire atlas. It stands to reason that when you travel you tend to look up at the big, Gaudi landmarks, instead of down at your feet. Cue German photographer (and shoe aficionado) Sebastian Erras who has decided to capture the stunning mosaic floors of Barcelona.
It’s like stepping on Wes Anderson’s face!