- The age of information pushes us to ignorance, but it doesn’t have to
- PM orders probe to see if Bridget McKenzie breached the ministerial code
- An impeached Donald Trump? We should be careful what we wish for
- “Summer of glove” campaign calls for the end of Berejiklian-era strip-searches
- The great Australian dream of owning a backyard is dead, but it can be resurrected
Cartographer/Cynic Yanko Tsvetkov is twisted mind behind ‘The Atlas of Prejudice’, which features the world according to Trump!
The world is carved into territories either geographical, or the results of a bloody struggle. But that’s no fun. Yanko Tsvetkov, self-professed “leading bigotry professional with a taste for salacious political incorrectness” has righted the ship, with his alternate world atlas, based entirely on prejudice.