- Changing the date changes nothing – I suggest we opt for celebration
- This invasion day, we’re asking you to pay the rent
- ‘The Gentleman’ shows that Guy Ritchie can still Guy Ritchie
- The fire-affected people of NSW don’t want ad hoc policy, they want to be listened to
- We’ve had an anti-corruption body since 2006, so where the bloody hell are they?
Such a bare admission of depression is rare, so thousandfold props to Wentworth Miller for his response to a fat-shaming meme.
Sadly, depression and suicide continue to be cloaked in stigma. It remains a conversation not being had. Which makes the Facebook post from Prison Break star Wentworth Miller vastly important.
Responding to a fat-shaming meme, Miller honestly charted the depths of his hopelessness, and crucially, the personal growth he has made since turning his back on the sucking abyss.
And frankly, from us at TBS, well done Wentworth.