- Ask Dotty: My new girlfriend’s subconscious farting is killing me. What do I do?
- A complete timeline of them not returning your text
- Vanilla Ice announces show in pandemic hotspot because the 90’s “didn’t have coronavirus”
- What we know about the new H1N1 swine flu with ‘pandemic potential’
- A handful billionaires can save humanity, they’re choosing not to
Does the rise of Donald Trump spell the end of politics, or is he just the perfect candidate for the modern age?
Donald Trump is many things. Statesman. Nutcase. Business Wizard. El Diablo. But Trump’s true definition is something difficult to label. The man, for all his purported ills, deserves a sentence. But, the question that becomes louder as we creep closer to November is: is he destroying politics, or is he politics?
The closest thing that we’ve come to an absolute answer lays within the awesome video below, which claims that he has always been who he was, but we’ve made him who he is.