- 5G misinformation is spreading within our government – how did this happen?
- The dark side of Australia’s cashless society
- I have a foolproof way to identify fake news, I call it the “Dave Test”
- Out of pocket medical costs mean many Australians are opting to stay ill: Experts
- The NSW police selling drugs is indicative of ‘unwinnable’ war
For some, the concept of sexual consent is a mystery. In the name of education, the English have explained it in plain English/ (Tea = Sex)
The English are the kings of understated comedy. Be it colonialism, historical conquests (Two world wars and one world cup!) or the pointing out of one’s glandular obesity (who ate all the pies?), they stand alone. Well, that and the application of afternoon tea.
The two have been meshed into the video below, with the bobbies at Thames Valley nick explaining the serious topic of sexual consent, through the medium of tea.
The UK explained sexual consent in the most British way possible.The video is being used by Thames Valley Police courtesy of RockStarDinosaurPiratePrincess.com and Blue Seat Studios.Copyright © 2015 RockStarDinosaurPiratePrincess and Blue Seat Studios. Images are Copyright ©2015 Blue Seat Studios. The animation was created by RockStarDinosaurPiratePrincess and Blue Seat Studios. It is being used by police, not a creation by the police.
Posted by INSIDER on Friday, November 6, 2015