- The importance of alternative media in the modern age
- Ignore Boris, the danger lies in his cabinet
- The gig economy will rent you a friend (stranger without a background check) for cash!
- Paul Kelly, Harry’s Cafe de Wheels and OzHarvest: A collab made in Gravy heaven
- What did we do to deserve this? Well, everything, actually
Morning! Hot off the electric presses, Long Reads features the brains behind Trump, a summation of the Panama Papers and celeb club appearances.
Journalist Gabriel Sherman explains the method in the madness in his behind the scenes look at the Trump campaign. I am guessing the majority of you, like me, consider Trump somewhere between a danger and a buffoon, so further education on the workings of his campaign machine is a must. This article provides some great insights.
For my money, there is just nothing sadder than a celebrity club appearance. While being paid a five figure number to attend a club is sad enough, spare a thought for the schmucks who pay for the privilege to catch a sight of these celebrities. “Oh I was in the same room as Scott Disick, we partied together.” Idiots. Great article.
Unless you have been hiding under a rock you will know that further evidence came out this week that the game is rigged, and the 1% like to fuck us over, with further revelations from leaked information about the operations of the Panama City law firm Mossack Fonesca.
This article unpacks the revelations with handy visual displays to explain the significance of the revelations and how Mossack Fonesca works.