- It’s not just you: One in two Australians are feeling coronavirus loneliness
- Australia will restart the deportation of New Zealanders this week
- Our overuse of the word ‘trauma’ weakens it (and us too)
- The palace letters reveal the self-serving nature of ‘The Dismissal’
- The coronavirus is not a wake-up call, it is much more than that
Super Mario is a complex man, beset by his desire to pursue his weaknesses: women, money, adventure. But does he need professional help?
If you think about it, Super Mario seems to not be completely right upstairs. His pleasures scream like a cry for attention, be it his pursuit of money, or unattainable women, or his propensity for endless repetitive quests. Even his name doesn’t make sense.
But does that make him crazy?
In an effort to find out, those nutcases over at Wisecrack have sent him to “see someone.”