- While tech giants circle TikTok, a local ban seems unlikely
- Whataboutism: The other epidemic gripping the nation
- Listening to music while studying is fine (unless you’re an introvert)
- In predicting AI crimes of the future, UK academics have revealed the biggest threat
- How to start a cult…in five easy steps!
How do you make the jump from naive farm boy to rebel hero? By asking questions. Lots of questions.
Luke Skywalker, let’s not forget, was a simpleton – bordering on teen criminal. It was only through circumstances out of his control that he fulfilled his destiny. But destiny is not knowledge. Knowledge only comes from asking a series of stupid questions – really stupid questions – of people smarter than you.
Listen up kids (or kids in 1979), because Luke is waving the lightsaber of common sense. Thanks to a supercut etched by the Rocket Jump film school, he exhibits how learning stuff is easy, but perhaps slightly irritating.
May the Fourth be with you?