- What would a Kanye West presidency look like?
- ‘Don’t retire’: Lessons in living longer…from a 105-year-old Japanese physician
- This is why some people are refusing to take a COVID test
- COVID has wounded America’s coffee culture, and we could be next
- Neglected by the state, Dubbo is changing drug treatment in rural NSW
The election may be tomorrow, but we asked Messrs. Weaving, Brown and Pomeranz to explain why they’ve pledged their support to the Arts Party.
The Arts make up the tapestry that holds all of us, and The Big Smoke is elated to announce our partnership with The Arts Party for the upcoming election. Although TBS is politically agnostic, we believe better understanding and rejuvenated support is required to ensure the Arts remain in our day to day lives.
Bryan Brown, Margaret Pomeranz and Hugo Weaving explain why they will be backing the Arts Party come tomorrow morn.