- A feminist revision of 90’s “girl power”
- The importance of alternative media in the modern age
- Ignore Boris, the danger lies in his cabinet
- The gig economy will rent you a friend (stranger without a background check) for cash!
- Paul Kelly, Harry’s Cafe de Wheels and OzHarvest: A collab made in Gravy heaven
The election may be tomorrow, but we asked Messrs. Weaving, Brown and Pomeranz to explain why they’ve pledged their support to the Arts Party.
The Arts make up the tapestry that holds all of us, and The Big Smoke is elated to announce our partnership with The Arts Party for the upcoming election. Although TBS is politically agnostic, we believe better understanding and rejuvenated support is required to ensure the Arts remain in our day to day lives.
Bryan Brown, Margaret Pomeranz and Hugo Weaving explain why they will be backing the Arts Party come tomorrow morn.