- Since 2012, Australia has become “significantly” more corrupt
- This double demerit weekend, familiarise yourself with some road laws that make no sense
- Six facts about National Pie Day, Australia’s next great public holiday
- Microsoft develops tool that defends children from predators online
- The age of information pushes us to ignorance, but it doesn’t have to
Purely because it’s Monday, enjoy this hypnotising video of satisfying things happening. Press glass in case of stress emergency.
The daily challenges endured on a Monday are designed to fell us mere mortals. As far as I’m concerned, it’s evidence that the Devil does exist, and I’m not a religious man. There are afternoons, such as today, that stretch our souls. Leaving us to retreat into our headphones, or give into the surlier sides of our better judgement. What is needed is a salve. In these dark certain times, we need simplicity, where things need to be in the space that the cosmos designed for them. It’s borderline OCD, but in the name of Monday mindfulness enjoy the following that will endeavour our interior to go all gooey.
The world just makes sense, you know?
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to sort the Post-Its by colour. And then according to its discovery by man.
And then colour again.