- We love these sports movies…but we really shouldn’t
- The religious discrimination bill doesn’t protect the religious, it rewards them
- Someone once told me that a boring life was a happy life (and they were right)
- Government slashes growth and surplus in budget update
- Science makes baldness optional (if you can afford it)
Shining a spotlight on the dark side of canine Instagram fame are those investigative journalists from Collective Noun. Bless their cotton socks.
Collective Noun ask themselves questions; questions the rest of us won’t, but need to be asked nonetheless. Example: Instagram loves Dogs. More is certainly not enough. But, what happens to those naive canines who try to chase the cat of Instagram fame. What of them?
Who cares about these good boys turned bad?
Collective Noun, that’s who.
Who are Collective Noun?
Well, who better to explain than…themselves?
“Each week we will deliver good ol’ fashion farm fresh sketch videos to you. Our sketches are grown free range using only the best organic scripts, so it’s guilt-free viewing. Sketch comedy, just like grandma used to make; that’s the Collective Noun guarantee.”
Collective Noun is the insane construct of Zach Mander, Michael Parente, Sam Borgert and Dom Fay.
Get can find more Collective Noun at: