- While tech giants circle TikTok, a local ban seems unlikely
- Whataboutism: The other epidemic gripping the nation
- Listening to music while studying is fine (unless you’re an introvert)
- In predicting AI crimes of the future, UK academics have revealed the biggest threat
- How to start a cult…in five easy steps!
Camping and Hong Kong. Two vastly opposing environments that you’d never share the same space, right? Well, not so much.
Hong Kong, for those who have experienced it, is an electric rush of elbows, forced furious pace and marvellous food, won only by pushing to the front of the line. HK is a metropolis that rewards the alpha. It seemingly is not a place where one would pitch a tent in pursuit of sanctuary. But, you would be wrong. Follow AnyDoko’s Sarah as she finds an oasis in the sprawling metropolis that forbids the automobile in favour of your own two feet.