- First Nations teen subjected to “brutal police assault” demands justice
- My life needs an undo button – let me explain
- Premier clamps down on ‘illegal’ Black Lives Matter protest
- More mums are blocking their kids on social media
- What the guano wars of the 19th century can teach us about applying science to 2020
PolitiScope Podcast speak to Robin Margo SC and The Big Smoke‘s publisher Alexandra Tselios about Benjamin Netanyahu’s visit to Australia this week.
As part of The Big Smoke’s series with PolitiScope Podcasts, #AusPol member Denise Shrivell was joined by Robin Margo SC (ex-president of the NSW Jewish Board of Deputies, one of the foundation directors of The Sydney Alliance, and now editor-in-chief of independent Jewish website Plus61J) and The Big Smoke’s publisher, Alexandra Tselios, who is also a regular media commentator on Trump and US politics.
Robin, Alexandra and Denise spoke about Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu’s Australian visit this week, the widening global divide between the political Left and Right, examining the fascinating physiological causes (nature vs nurture etc), and tried to find some common ground and a path forward.
A very interesting discussion. Some parts of the podcast are sketchy sound-wise, but recovers.