- Recently unemployed eligible for $750 a week ‘job keeper’ payment
- Will this pandemic force us to understand our privilege?
- Study: Only two hours of Googling required to become an expert
- We’re living through the age of the terribly named child. Believe it.
- With parliament shut down, why are our politicians on full pay?
Tony Windsor this week’s guest on PolitiScope, the new platform where opposing, yet intelligent political discussion lives. Here, Tony discusses the challenges of regional Australians and gives his take on Turnbull.
Welcome back to PolitiScope, a platform where even, intellectual, political discussion is the preferred mode of discourse. If you’re looking for a shouting match, bordered by neg-vibes and poorly executed Tweets, step elsewhere.
This week, Tim Jones speaks with ex-member for New England, Mr Tony Windsor. In this interview, Windsor shares his insights including his journey into politics, the needs of regional Australians, the Gillard government, the current performance of the National Party, thoughts on Malcolm Turnbull and, typically, his take on one Donald Trump.