- Trump has 99% approval rating among coronavirus, poll reveals
- There are two vacant properties for each homeless person in NSW
- According to one study, the COVID crisis has increased our trust in Canberra
- Victoria’s historic coronavirus spike could soon be surpassed
- The internet’s black pill is an evil we all have to swallow
Tony Windsor this week’s guest on PolitiScope, the new platform where opposing, yet intelligent political discussion lives. Here, Tony discusses the challenges of regional Australians and gives his take on Turnbull.
Welcome back to PolitiScope, a platform where even, intellectual, political discussion is the preferred mode of discourse. If you’re looking for a shouting match, bordered by neg-vibes and poorly executed Tweets, step elsewhere.
This week, Tim Jones speaks with ex-member for New England, Mr Tony Windsor. In this interview, Windsor shares his insights including his journey into politics, the needs of regional Australians, the Gillard government, the current performance of the National Party, thoughts on Malcolm Turnbull and, typically, his take on one Donald Trump.