- The importance of alternative media in the modern age
- Ignore Boris, the danger lies in his cabinet
- The gig economy will rent you a friend (stranger without a background check) for cash!
- Paul Kelly, Harry’s Cafe de Wheels and OzHarvest: A collab made in Gravy heaven
- What did we do to deserve this? Well, everything, actually
Tony Windsor this week’s guest on PolitiScope, the new platform where opposing, yet intelligent political discussion lives. Here, Tony discusses the challenges of regional Australians and gives his take on Turnbull.
Welcome back to PolitiScope, a platform where even, intellectual, political discussion is the preferred mode of discourse. If you’re looking for a shouting match, bordered by neg-vibes and poorly executed Tweets, step elsewhere.
This week, Tim Jones speaks with ex-member for New England, Mr Tony Windsor. In this interview, Windsor shares his insights including his journey into politics, the needs of regional Australians, the Gillard government, the current performance of the National Party, thoughts on Malcolm Turnbull and, typically, his take on one Donald Trump.