- NSW Police 18 times more likely to place Indigenous youth on secret watchlist
- In Japan, this man will pretend to be your dad for $275
- First Nations teen subjected to “brutal police assault” demands justice
- My life needs an undo button – let me explain
- Premier clamps down on ‘illegal’ Black Lives Matter protest
Backpacking is a societal construct filled with disappointment and failed sexual conquest. So, for those of you keen on Europe, here’s what’ll be on your mind. Sort of.
Winter is (almost) upon us, which means a lot of our fellow citizens will be making that pilgrimage to the other side of the planet in pursuit of that European Summer. However, if you’re one of those who’ve chosen to make said trip, here is a convenient list of all the things you definitely won’t be thinking en route to building an emotional wall between you and the locals. As I’ve demonstrated in this video, and as in life, just do the opposite as I do, and wah-hey, success.
Sam Blacker understands. But, don’t mistake that for an endorsement of your faults, or to enable a date. Seriously, don’t. As one of the middle children of history, he’ll be regularly releasing “life hacks” for those who have given up on life. Because he’s a sadist. And he’s stuck here in perpetuity for a crime he’s committed in a past life.
If you’d like to follow the abject insanity of this cretin, you can find him over on Facebook at www.facebook.com/samblackerpage/.