- Is JK Rowling right about cancel culture, or is she just shielding herself from criticism?
- The science behind our selfishness in a pandemic
- Worldwide genome research could change the course of medical history
- “Every day I wake up and wonder why I’m still here” – the right to die is now legal, with a massive asterisk
- Unlike New Zealand, we’re yet to talk about eliminating the virus
As the plebiscite creeps closer, the opinions regarding marriage equality becomes louder. Sadly, some of those views are not as well thought out as others.
It’s looking more and more likely that the plebiscite will soon cram itself into our postboxes, which means it’s open season for people to share their thoughts on marriage equality. Chances are you’ll have seen a lot of videos or articles on the topic, and chances are even stronger that if you wandered into the comments sections or just have an ill-informed friend/family member, you will probably have heard a couple of these ‘arguments’ against marriage equality. But that doesn’t make them right. Consider it a PSA. Be alert, but not alarmed.
Sam Blacker understands. But, don’t mistake that for an endorsement of your faults, or to enable a date. Seriously, don’t. As one of the middle children of history, he’ll be regularly releasing “life hacks” for those who have given up on life. Because he’s a sadist. And he’s stuck here in perpetuity for a crime he’s committed in a past life.
If you’d like to follow the abject insanity of this cretin, you can find him over on Facebook at www.facebook.com/samblackerpage/.