- Yet more allegations against our military in Afghanistan set to emerge
- McDonald’s sues former CEO, citing sexual relationships with staff
- 98% oppose the Narrabri coal seam gas project, but it is weeks away from approval
- We could use the European ‘neighbourhood’ model to solve our aged care problem
- No, the pandemic will not be nature’s great comeback
Shame, as it is said, is the master emotion. So, what does legendary member of the Chaser team, Andrew Hansen have to suppress?
Throughout the Shame Feeder series, I have attempted to interview successful entertainers and business people and ask them to describe things about themselves of which they would rather forget.
For the final episode of this season of Shame Feeder, I caught up with comedian, writer and Chaser, Andrew Hansen.
Andrew has an extensive career that covers music, comedy, television, radio and so much more. In fact, in 2018 he will be part of Radio Chaser which starts January 22nd, 2018 on Triple M Sydney (3-4pm weekdays), and he will also be releasing his children’s book Bab Sharkey and the Animal Mummies, due May 2018 from Walker Books.
To listen to other episodes of shame feeder, you can subscribe via iTunes or any other podcast app.