- Make English nonsensical again: Unpacking the malaphor, Donald’s preferred idiom
- Charlie Perkins: Our most senior indigenous bureaucrat, a man who never stopped fighting
- NSW Police 18 times more likely to place Indigenous youth on secret watchlist
- In Japan, this man will pretend to be your dad for $275
- First Nations teen subjected to “brutal police assault” demands justice
When Thomas Plummer, the Godfather of fitness himself, repeatedly announces at FILEX 2018 that Mel Tempest is one of the most innovative thought-leaders in the global fitness industry, you stand up and listen.
And therefore, when Mel Tempest announces that the Gym Owners’ Business Podcast is now inviting businesses to sponsor this highly popular and ever-growing resource for gym owners, you immediately leap into action.
Right now, you have the opportunity to gain valuable exposure by becoming a sponsor of the Gym Owners’ Business Podcast.
WHAT IS THE GYM OWNERS’ BUSINESS PODCAST?
The Gym Owners’ Business Podcast delivers insights from Fitness Technology Council, and the innermost thoughts from global leaders, directly to you. With topics specifically tailored to the needs of gym owners, this resource is fast-becoming the go-to resource for inspiration, operational tips, and industry education.
To celebrate it’s upcoming one-year anniversary since launching, the Gym Owners’ Business Podcast is approaching its 50th episode by inviting smart businesses to gain exposure via sponsorship of this precious resource.
Here’s what your sponsorship investment will return:
- Your very own podcast episode, featuring your business. This episode will be available via all social media platforms including iTunes, Spotify, FM Player, and Amazon.
- Your very own blog on The Gym Owners’ Business Network website. And once it’s uploaded your Guest Blog will remain online even if your sponsorship ceases.
- Your branding/logo appears on all social media platforms, including the Gym Owners’ Business Podcast website
Investment: From $349 per month (with reduced rates available for package deals).
To express your interest or find out more about pricing packages, contact Mel by emailing [email protected] or find “Mel Tempest” on Skype.