- Changing the date changes nothing – I suggest we opt for celebration
- This invasion day, we’re asking you to pay the rent
- ‘The Gentleman’ shows that Guy Ritchie can still Guy Ritchie
- The fire-affected people of NSW don’t want ad hoc policy, they want to be listened to
- We’ve had an anti-corruption body since 2006, so where the bloody hell are they?
Partnership will see expansion of users for FiiTR.me product
ASX-listed customer engagement technology provider Mobecom has entered into a reseller agreement with Crowd Mobile, which will see the Mobecom product FiiTR.me expand Crowd Mobile’s subscription offerings through a revenue share agreement.
FiiTR.me focuses on gamifying one’s health and fitness goals by providing unlimited access to fitness and health tips and suggestions including recipes, exercises, goal setting and rewards. Users can measure and track their health and wellness progress, and earn badges and points when using the platform.
This exciting partnership will allow Crowd Mobile to resell the product in-market and will leverage its digital influencer and social media marketing expertise primarily in Europe and the UK.
Mobecom CEO, Neil Joseph, says of the partnership, “We’re really excited to have partnered with one of Australia’s leaders in digital and social media marketing. This is a strategic opportunity to extend our products into the international market leveraging existing scalable capabilities.”
Mobecom is a global technology company with a product portfolio that delivers leading edge customer engagement technology solutions across a number of industries in multiple territories.