- While tech giants circle TikTok, a local ban seems unlikely
- Whataboutism: The other epidemic gripping the nation
- Listening to music while studying is fine (unless you’re an introvert)
- In predicting AI crimes of the future, UK academics have revealed the biggest threat
- How to start a cult…in five easy steps!
The man who articulated the final frontier wants to launch Jacinda Ardern’s baby into space. For some reason.
Ever since we figured out how, we’ve launched a whole pile of nonsense into space. Dogs, Soviets, Elon Musk’s penis. However, it seems that we might have a new spectral icon to adore and revile, the four-month-old child that belongs Jacinda Ardern.
The mind behind the plot is the lesser captain of the Enterprise, William Shatner, dropping the following quote with Ardern present:
“Elon Musk, so he puts a rocket up, and he puts a car up, the Prime Minister has a baby, so why don’t we put the baby up, but think how much better New Zealand’s space program would be, instead of a car, how about a baby?”
“Hilariously” William Shatner was in Auckland to ruin/open Rocket Lab’s new factory. Jacinda, bless her, was good enough to dismiss the plan with a polite yeah/nah, stating: “I don’t think we’ll be following up on that particular payload suggestion.”
I mean, if we were to launch a kid into space, it’d probably be that kid, as the UN has already signed off on it. But with that being said, Ardern made a fairly wise decision in not handing over her baby to Captain Berk.
Look what he did to Elton’s.