- Labor brands COVIDSafe app “$2 million failure” after tracing bungle
- Tammy Duckworth: Biden’s possible number two becomes public enemy one
- Woolwoths-owned venues fined for giving gamblers free alcohol
- 5G misinformation is spreading within our government – how did this happen?
- The dark side of Australia’s cashless society
According to new evidence at hand, it seems that David Schwimmer did steal a slab of beer. With the investigation now beyond comprehension, I suggest we lock them both up.
Yesterday, the internet felt itself, somewhat believing that David Schwimmer (and not a look-a-like) knicked a slab of beer from a British restaurant, and was, in turn, pursued by the Blackpool rozzers.
When you live with Monica, if you don’t eat fast, you don’t eat! https://t.co/ssQxNBiY8L
— The Big Smoke (@TheBigSmokeAU) October 24, 2018
Due to the Poirot grade of investigation present, the Blackpool constabulary confirmed that it wasn’t the guy from Friends.
Case closed, right?
Well, no. This morning, it turns out that it certainly was Schwimmer, as CCTV footage of one New York convenience makes the act outstandingly clear, and the pattern obvious.
Do you know this person?
I mean, there’s an alternate theory here. If David Schwimmer stole that beer, then he was always the beer thief. Which would make the original individual (the one mistaken as David Schwimmer the beer thief), the actor version of the beer thief.
To add weight to that claim, may I present the following image:
Curious and curiouser.