- NSW Police 18 times more likely to place Indigenous youth on secret watchlist
- In Japan, this man will pretend to be your dad for $275
- First Nations teen subjected to “brutal police assault” demands justice
- My life needs an undo button – let me explain
- Premier clamps down on ‘illegal’ Black Lives Matter protest
In response to an independent review of their boorish culture, Cricket Australia responded in a rather fitting manner. Got him!
Cricket Australia has denied it has a culture problem, labelling the independent review into its culture as “fake news”.
“They’re all [email protected]&!en morons,” said a spokesman for Cricket Australia, as he swung a cricket bat at a waiting media contingent. “Cricket is a brutal game, what would these sissies know?”
The Ethics Centre was commissioned to conduct an independent review into Australian cricket’s culture following the ball-tampering scandal in South Africa earlier this year.
Among its 41 findings, the Ethics Centre accused Cricket Australia as being “arrogant and controlling”, a point which Chairman David Peever described as the “silver lining on an otherwise erroneous piece of fiction.”
It’s expected that Cricket Australia will ignore the other 40 findings.