- NSW renters facing homelessness as legislation comes up short
- #DanLiedPeopleDied: How a spurious hashtag revealed our ‘information disorder’ problem
- While tech giants circle TikTok, a local ban seems unlikely
- Whataboutism: The other epidemic gripping the nation
- Listening to music while studying is fine (unless you’re an introvert)
In an attempt to woo women back to the Liberal Party, Scott Morrison has offered a fresh twist on the ‘So Where The Bloody Hell Are You” tourism campaign.
Prime Minister, Scott Morrison, will reprise the ‘So Where The Bloody Hell Are You?’ ad campaign he oversaw as Managing Director of Tourism Australia in 2006, in an attempt to reverse the recent exodus of female MPs from the Federal Liberal Party.
The campaign, which will run across all media on Australia Day, features the Prime Minister walking through the empty halls of Parliament House with a mop in one hand and iron in the other, questioning Liberal Party women’s commitment to the ‘greater cause’.
‘We need you!’ pleads Morrison in a rare moment of tenderness while standing in front of his male Party colleagues adding, ‘…us blokes can be quite a messy bunch.’
The campaign will continue to run in Country Women’s Associations newsletters until at least one female member is found.