Is your ‘to-do list’ growing bigger and bigger every day? If you’re like most of us, the list of jobs becomes endless while your time decreases. It can feel a little overwhelming especially when the tasks are staring you in the face every day.
You’ve tried all the tricks from creating a list and sticking it to your fridge. Whilst the idea sounds practical, it can often have the opposite effect; the reality that it’s not likely to happen.
You could hire someone to do the odd jobs but that too takes time. Time to find the right person, negotiate a rate you can afford and then being home at a time that suits you both. However, it’s not always feasible as the only time you’ve probably got is on the weekend when you really want to be out and about.
There’s also some jobs around the house that will require your input. Things like sorting out, getting rid of items you no longer need or want and then possibly selling them on eBay or hosting a garage sale.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
The good news is that we have 100’s of guests on The Room Xchange who simply love organising. By simply hosting a guest for an agreed amount of time, you could tick off that massive to-do list and get through those major projects. Your guest can work with you to help sort thought the cupboards and storage areas, help you to let go of the attachment to things you don’t need and manage the sale of the items you could get some money for.
Big projects are always easier with an extra helping hand.
HOW CAN YOU GET STARTED?
- Go through your house and make a list of the big jobs you’re been putting off for ages
- Make a list of the type of skills required to help get the job done eg: organising, storage ideas and listing items on eBay
- Create a profile on The Room Xchange and in the additional information section list your project
It’s a fun way to declutter your life and get #hit done! At the same time, you’ll make a new friend and add some colour to your life.
* All our guests are vetted and verified
* Xchange length agreed to by host and guest (short or long term)
* Food and accommodation in Xchange for two hours a day or 14 hours a week