- This invasion day, we’re asking you to pay the rent
- ‘The Gentleman’ shows that Guy Ritchie can still Guy Ritchie
- The fire-affected people of NSW don’t want ad hoc policy, they want to be listened to
- We’ve had an anti-corruption body since 2006, so where the bloody hell are they?
- We need to take ‘woke’ back from the judgemental
A large piece of the Epstein puzzle has landed in our laps with the confirmation of a pack of feral hogs roaming outside his cell moments before his death.
Jeffrey Epstein, a long-time friend to many powerful people, was found dead in his prison cell today and the circumstances surrounding his apparent suicide are vague at best.
Some are blaming powerful Hollywood elites, some the Trump crime family and others the Clinton’s and even the Royal Family. The Science Post has learned exclusively that the CCTV cameras recorded upwards of 50 feral hogs outside Epstein’s cell in the early morning hours.
“We have managed to get our hands on the prison camera footage and can confirm there were 30-50 feral hogs roaming aggressively outside Mr Epstein’s cell moments before the cameras mysteriously stopped working,” said Dr Spudd. “We have also learned that Mr Epstein had been recently vaccinated for a trip to Thailand and had also received this year’s flu vaccine. We assume these are somehow related to his death as well.”
Do recently vaccinated people attract feral hogs? This is a question that Big Pharma has refused to study.
Stay tuned for more updates as we follow this breaking story.