- Neglected by the state, Dubbo is changing drug treatment in rural NSW
- Those who ridiculed the 5G/COVID conspiracy theory helped spread it, study claims
- Horror-themed games give us the illusion of control in unprecedented times
- Frisky business: Why relationships should have exit interviews
- I’ve had it with you guys
To celebrate the release of Rocketman, the legendary Harry’s Café de Wheels has created the Rocket Pie, available for a limited time only.
To celebrate the home entertainment release of Rocketman, Sydney establishment Harry’s Café de Wheels has created the Rocket Pie.
The Rocket Pie is a beef short rib and caramelised onion pie with a whimsical gold glitter top and blue rocket, both made of pastry and topped with edible-glitter – in true Rocketman style.
This limited-edition pie is the first time Harry’s has incorporated glitter and will be launched at Harry’s Café de Wheels in Woolloomooloo on Wednesday, 28 August.
The pie will then be available from all Harry’s in NSW, both instore and on UberEats from 28 August until 11 September.
Following its worldwide box office success, Rocketman will be available to own in Australia on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-Ray, DVD and Digital from Wednesday, 28 August.