- NSW Police 18 times more likely to place Indigenous youth on secret watchlist
- In Japan, this man will pretend to be your dad for $275
- First Nations teen subjected to “brutal police assault” demands justice
- My life needs an undo button – let me explain
- Premier clamps down on ‘illegal’ Black Lives Matter protest
The organiser pulled out, the Air Force told attendees not to come to Area 51, but this morning, goddamn it, they made it. Well, one at least.
But, it’s not all doom and/or gloom, as it seems that the advanced Naruto runners have made it to Nevada, as one learned individual was caught on camera doing the infamous jog.
The sight of a meme coming to life (if only for a moment) has emboldened the dorks of the internet, who took to comment boxes to reflap their wings of hope, labelling this moment as their “favourite massacre ever” and hoping that this “brave ninja” will “come back alive”.