- The COVIDSafe app: Just another expensive fail?
- New technology can ascertain your political views by the look on your face
- Black America isn’t sold on Biden, but Kamala Harris may change that
- Child-free women are tired of being told they’ll regret it
- Yet more allegations against our military in Afghanistan set to emerge
Australia’s Top Ten Women in Business Awards are awarded annually for the outstanding contribution made by individual Australia-based business women. This contribution is either to their businesses, their local communities or by inspiring and mentoring other entrepreneurs.
Emphasis on change leadership
Because the awards want to showcase the most effective entrepreneurs in Australia, part of the interview is focusing on the concept of ‘impacting change’. The nominations will be asked to include examples of how they creatively and through strong leadership lead organisational change. This will be overseen by says change management thought leader Josephine Otimi from Evolve Management, a business growth and change agency, who says “Designing and implementing change means that you are often anticipating what an organisation and its employees need before they realise it themselves. This takes skill, courage and a whole lot of creativity.”
Josephine will also be creating a feature article analysing the ten winners and reviewing how they influence change in their organisations. “I am looking forward to seeing how the ten women selected in these awards approach this challenge and how they lead change. I will then be analysing their responses into a thought piece that I hope benefits all entrepreneurs Australia-wide, who can gain insights from these learnings and evolve into the best entrepreneurs they can possibly be.”
The winners of Australia’s Top Ten Women in Business will receive the following:
• Australia’s Top Ten Women in Business will be featured in Business Game Changer in May 2020 and The Big Top Ten in June 2020.
• All top ten winners will be featured on Business Game Changer Magazine’s Game Changer Wall of Fame.
• All top ten winners will have a page dedicated to them in the paperback book Successful Women in Business, to be published in August 2020.
• Australia’s Top Ten Women in Business will receive an official certificate that can be framed and displayed on a wall and a badge for their website.
Winners of last year’s awards include: Sharon Williams, Founder & CEO of Taurus Marketing, Fleur Brown of Launch Group, Judith Treanor, founder of Temples and Markets, Kylie Travers of The Thrifty Issue, Dr Vesna Grubacevic, founder of Qt, Miriam Sandkuhler, CEO and founder of Property Mavens, Monica Meldrum, founder of Whole Kids, Tanya Lacy of Intercept Group Australia Pty Ltd, Sandy Forster, founder of WildlyWealthy.com and Renata Bernard of Opal Minded.
About Business Game Changer Magazine
Business Game Changer Magazine is a progressive online publication, with a distinct editorial focus on start-up finance, law, operations and strategy whilst providing novel insights into the entrepreneur ecosystem and the people in it. Written by, and for, the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs, Business Game Changer Magazine aims to use quality content to empower our readers with the information they need to fulfil their potential, whilst facilitating meaningful connections across the globe.
For information about how to nominate yourself, a colleague or a client for inclusion in Australia’s Top Ten Women in Business, email [email protected]