- Scientists believe that sleeping in on the weekend does us harm
- Judges calling for oversight of COVID-19 police powers
- The Japanese art of buying books and never reading them
- The coronavirus is not a wake-up call, it is much more than that
- Four presents: Bésame cosmetics, a force bringing back vintage flair
Phylicia Rashad shares her life on Tori Reid’s latest podcast, discussing all the things that make her “America’s Mom”.
Host Tori Reid is reunited with an icon, mentor and source of personal inspiration, ‘America’s Mom’, Phylicia Rashad.
In an unforgettable conversation, we explore what makes Phylicia, Phylicia, as she unpacks the sweetness of her childhood, love, marriage, self-care with 40 years of meditation; what she grappled with those special years on The Cosby Show, her film debut in Tim Reid’s Once Upon a Time When We Were Colored, narrating Academy Award-winning storyteller Kobe Bryant’s The Wizenard Series, and her directorial Broadway debut, Blue, a jazz play by playwright Charles Randolph-Wright.
Listen to the podcast in the link below:
Are you looking for inspiration? Here’s To Life with Tori Reid podcast illuminates the success stories of icons, influencers and those who have overcome the odds.
Journey with Tori as she explores, discovers, and laughs through a wealth of wisdom with trendsetters in entertainment, literature, culture and beyond; perhaps to stir you into action and shift your life! So, here’s to life, today and every day!
You can find more episodes of Here’s To Life with Tori Reid on Spotify!