- Research discovers that young men are more likely to believe COVID myths
- How to regain the IQ that our multi-task lives have taken from us
- COVID spreads Dunning-Kruger to every state in America
- To punish the ‘criminals’ in immigration detention, Dutton has reopened Christmas Island
- Two literary sons an equal to their famous fathers
Donald Trump has finally won a popularity contest, as the coronavirus has given him a glowing review for his performance during the pandemic.
President Donald Trump reportedly had his highest approval rating among the coronavirus, according to the latest poll.
With daily cases in the US topping 70,000, coronavirus has a lot to be happy about.
“Without the help of President Trump, none of this would be possible,” said the coronavirus.
“From the very beginning, the president has been nothing short of amazing: calling us a hoax, not taking us seriously, encouraging people to go out and restart the economy, not providing masks and PPE for frontline workers, I could on and on. It’s truly been a blessing for us to have him in power.”
Trump himself bragged about it on Twitter:
President Trump, his supporters, and Coronavirus are reminding people that this is all a hoax and to go about your daily business mask-free. Others however are being less woke and more cautious:
“This is a very serious threat and risk to the health of every American,” said Pharma Shill Dr David Branch. “We encourage everyone to social distance, wash your hands frequently and only go out if necessary. If you do go out, please remember to wear a mask and social distance while out.”