With reports that overly positive parenting can lead to narcissism in children, psychologist – and parent – Alice Savona wants her kids to feel valued, not over-valued, and to thus grow up resilient.
SEARCH FOR MORE STORIES
TBS Cheat Sheet
Left out at dinner party conversations? No time to scour the internet? We have your back.
The TBS weekly cheat sheet is exclusive to email subscribers. Be part of the hottest urban district - rent free!
- Vaccine rollout questioned further, no clue as to who goes first
- Do men really spent more time in the toilet?
- In 1993, this “terrorist” organisation took down Barbie
- As a nation, we want a home among the gum trees…or do we?
- The history of Kellyanne and Claudia Conway’s fractious (and very public) relationship