As an aspiring roboticist, I know that technology is the future, but I also know that future innovations will not sate us, or solve our problems.
SEARCH FOR MORE STORIES
TBS Cheat Sheet
Left out at dinner party conversations? No time to scour the internet? We have your back.
The TBS weekly cheat sheet is exclusive to email subscribers. Be part of the hottest urban district - rent free!
- They haven’t got a clue, and we don’t have the energy to explain it to them
- Childcare: When single parents are priced out, it starts a cycle of poverty
- After 25 years of failed privatisation, we have a reason to fear it
- Morrison finds no difference between a $1 trillion and a $2 trillion debt
- To some of Hayne’s supporters, women are liars, bitches and vessels of temptation