Jeremy Richman reviewed last night’s IQ2 Debate and came up with the conclusion; “the harsh truth is, that they would have achieved a better result by not turning up.”
SEARCH FOR MORE STORIES
TBS Cheat Sheet
Left out at dinner party conversations? No time to scour the internet? We have your back.
The TBS weekly cheat sheet is exclusive to email subscribers. Be part of the hottest urban district - rent free!
- 30 reviews in 23 years: Why is our aged care system still broken?
- They haven’t got a clue, and we don’t have the energy to explain it to them
- Childcare: When single parents are priced out, it starts a cycle of poverty
- After 25 years of failed privatisation, we have a reason to fear it
- Morrison finds no difference between a $1 trillion and a $2 trillion debt